Bags larger than 14” wide X 14” long X 6” deep will not be permitted into the venue. Venue security reserves the right to search bags.
CHILDREN'S TICKET POLICY
Children under two do not require a ticket for most events but will be required to sit on the lap of a paying customer.
LOST AND FOUND
If you are a guest that has lost an item at the arena or on its grounds please contact our staff in person during the event (outside section 116) or by phone (215-389-9433). The Wells Fargo Center will make its best efforts to match found items with those reported lost by guests. Items turned into Lost and Found will be held for 30 days before being disposed of or donated to Flyers Charities. Credit cards will be held for 48 hours and then properly disposed of. The Wells Fargo Center is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
METAL DETECTORS (Magnetometers)
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Flyers and 76ers games, as well as select other events, Wells Fargo Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.
- Bags larger than 14” wide X 14” long X 6” deep
- Outside food or beverage, alcohol, bottles or cans
- Professional cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, or lenses longer than 2.5”
- Video or audio devices
- Selfie Sticks or telescopic devices
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Weapons (guns, firearms, ammunition, night sticks, nunchucks, stun guns/tasers)
- Knives, brass knuckles, billy clubs, black jacks, kubatons
- Self Defense Sprays/ Pepper Spray
- Fuels (torches, lighter fluid)
- Razor Type Blades (box cutters, razor blades, scissors)
- Hazardous Items (chemicals, paints, thinners)
- Laser pointing devices
- Gifts, letters, signs, flowers, or sealed packages of any kind
- Nail Clippers
- Hoverboards and skateboards
- Any other items deemed inappropriate for specific events
Prohibited items cannot be stored or held at the entrance points, security base or guest services.
The Wells Fargo Center is now a smoke-free facility. Patrons who wish to smoke outside the venue may access the outdoor smoking areas located by Section 104-105 and outside the Cure Insurance Club.
VIDEO & AUDIO RECORDING
Video & audio recording equipment is not permitted in the Wells Fargo Center.