In the Fall of 2018, the Wells Fargo Center introduced an entirely new Mezzanine Level to fans, which accommodates approximately 40 percent of the arena’s total capacity. Not a single aspect of the Mezzanine Level’s original layout remains. Highlights of the new design elements include expanded multifunctional concourses and additional points of sale.
The Mezzanine Level enhancements have allowed for expanded Food and Beverage Locations and Offerings. Highlights of the new offerings include:
- The addition of a completely gluten free stand Spring Garden, including: “Build Your Own” Poke Bowl, Salad or Wrap
- Local stand Butcher Burger
- A complete Chick Fila-A stand
- The Line Change stand, which will alter concessions offerings based on event
- A kid friendly stand called Mite Bites
- Spectrum Favorites, the go-to stand for arena staples
Placed in the southwest and northeast corners of the arena, these distinctive locations provide premier amenities and open-space socializing while experiencing the thrill of a live event. Fans will enjoy views of the bowl in an upscale setting with more than a dozen screens in each location featuring in-arena and out-of-town action.
From the Skyline Bar, spanning the north wall of the Mezzanine Level, guests can enjoy picturesque views of the Philadelphia skyline in the new open-air space while enjoying their favorite beverage and socializing with fellow fans. Combined with the action on the ice, court or stage, there’s never a shortage of one-of-a-kind views.