To purchase tickets for upcoming Wells Fargo Center events, click here.
BOX OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATION
Disney On Ice Box Office Hours:
Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Regular Box Office Hours:
Ticket Office is currently only opened on event days and opens 3 hours prior to an event.
- Lobby hours are subject to change due to an event, on sale, holiday, or other unexpected conditions.
- For more information, please email [email protected].
The Wells Fargo Center Box Office is located on the North side of the building, next to the VIP Entrance.
If there is an event taking place in the venue when customers come to purchase tickets, customers will have to pay the parking fee to enter the Wells Fargo Center parking lots (even if just buying tickets and not staying) but will be reimbursed the full amount when they exit the parking lot after purchasing tickets, within the allotted time.
Tickets for Wells Fargo Center events can be purchased:
- In person at the Wells Fargo Center Box Office
- Online at www.WellsFargoCenterPhilly.com
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
CREATING/MANAGING A TICKETING ACCOUNT
To simplify the purchase process when tickets go on sale, please register or update your ticketing account in advance.
To create an account or update your account information, please click below.
Below are the instructions on how to reissue your event tickets.
- Click here to log in to your ticketing account.
- Once logged in, click the Manage My Account button in the top right of your screen.
- In the My Account screen, click on 'Reissue' under 'My Tickets'
- Select the event you would like to reissue.
- Select the seats you would like to reissue. You can choose to only reissue certain seats if needed.
- Select the delivery method.
- Verify the seats you want to reissue and the delivery method, then click 'Yes Reissue'
- You will be emailed new tickets, which will void your previous tickets. The email will be sent from [email protected] If you do not receive the email, make sure to verify your email address is correct and check any spam/junk filters that may be set up.
- If you choose Print at Home, make sure that those tickets are printed on an 8.5”x11” sheet of white paper. If you choose Mobile Delivery, you will receive a PDF file (for Android phones) and Apple wallet version of your tickets that you will open on your phone to be scanned a the venue entrance. Do not print the mobile file, it cannot be scanned if printed. All tickets will be included in one file.
Transferring unused tickets to family and friends is now easier than ever! Eliminate the need to meet face-to-face or stand in Will Call lines before the event to drop off or pick up extra tickets. Simply access your account online and transfer your tickets to any valid email address. The recipient will then receive an email notifying them of the transfer, and will instantly receive tickets that they can print at home. It's that easy, and it's FREE!
- Log in to your account here.
- Under My Tickets, select “Transfer”
- Choose the event you would like to transfer
- Fill in the recipients delivery information
- Confirm ticket transfer
* Please note that Ticket Transfer will not be available for all events.
The Wells Fargo Center advises patrons NOT to purchase tickets from ticket scalpers. These tickets are often counterfeit or stolen and will not be honored inside the venue.
Patrons who have tickets being held at Will Call may pick up their tickets on the day of the event. The Will Call is located at the Box Office on the North side of the building, next to the VIP Entrance.
Patrons must present the actual credit card used to place the order, a valid photo ID and a purchase confirmation number.
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT BOX OFFICE
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. Credit card purchases requre two forms of identification, and the card holder must be present to the make the purchase.
- Personal checks and money orders are NOT accepted
Facility fees and order fees ARE applied to ticket purchases made at the box office.
All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
SPECIAL OCCASION TICKETS
For special occasions, check out our Premium Seating options to learn more about Club Box seats and Suites for Wells Fargo Center events.
If you are organizing a school trip, church outing, or other event with a group, we recommend you contact our Group Sales department for potential savings offers.
For information regarding accessible seating, please visit our Accessibility Information page or call 215-389-9571.