Wells Fargo Center Code of Conduct
Respect player and performer safety:
- Do not physically interfere with or inappropriately harass athletes or performers.
- Do not throw projectiles onto the playing surface/performance area (except in the event of a Flyers hat trick)
Respect the arena and arena staff:
- Follow direction from arena staff and treat them with respect.
- Do not damage the arena or property within the arena.
Respect other guests:
- Treat all other guests with respect and contribute to an environment of respect at Wells Fargo Center.
- Do not use offensive language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin.
- Do not engage in any physical altercations or disruptive or inconsiderate behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests may report inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security staff member or other event personnel, or by texting 954-WFC-TEXT.
- All ticket holders are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
- All guests must also comply with applicable NBA, NHL, NLL, and promoter codes of conduct.
- Violations of this Code of Conduct or any applicable Code of Conduct may result in ejection, arrest by police and the filing of criminal charges, and/or revocation of season ticket package, parking privileges or other benefits.
Guests may only sit in their ticketed seats and must present their tickets when requested.