WMMR 50th Birthday Concert: Bon Jovi
This House Is Not For Sale Tour
- Thursday | May 3, 2018 7:30 PM
Find tickets for the Green Room Experience HERE
1. What does the package include?
- One “premier ticket” to the show
- one VIP parking pass
- early entry to the venue 30 minutes before doors open to the public
- exclusive entry to Tito’s Lounge
- pre-show Food & full bar
- complimentary coat check
- commemorative Bon Jovi item
2. What is included in the pre-show food and bar?
The food and full bar that is included in the Green Room Experience is offered pre-show only, in the Tito’s Lounge. After the show starts that bar/lounge will remain open but only for those who purchased the package, however it will then be a CASH bar after the show has started.
3. What is VIP Parking? Will I be directed by security to VIP parking when I enter? If not, how do I find it?
Parking attendants will be aware of the VIP Parking pass for the Green Room Experience. Mention that when you arrive to the Wells Fargo Center and they will direct to the reserved parking spaces that are located right outside of Tito’s Lounge entrance.
4. Where is the Private entrance? What time are Green Room Experience purchasers allowed in to the Wells Fargo Center?
The Tito’s Lounge entrance is on the side of the building that faces I-95. This entrance will open at 6:00pm.
5. Will Green Room Experience purchasers get to meet the performers?
The Green Room Experience does not include any access to performers.