TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern the purchase of group tickets:
1. Cancellation Policy. All sales are final and group ticket orders are NOT REFUNDABLE and may not be exchanged, except in the event that the event is canceled. If the event is cancelled, a refund of the group ticket order will be issued upon the return of all tickets to the Group Sales Department.
2. Priority List. To be placed on a priority list and receive the opportunity to purchase group tickets in advance of the general public on-sales date for a specific event, a deposit in the amount of $200 is required (the “priority list deposit”). The priority list deposit will be applied to the group ticket order for that event or, if no group tickets are purchased for such event, to a subsequent group ticket order placed within the year. The priority list deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE and, if no group tickets are ordered within the year, the priority list deposit will be forfeited.
3. Deposit; Payment. A deposit in the amount of twenty percent (20%) of the group ticket order total (which includes the ticket price, all applicable ticketing and building fees and taxes) is then due at the time of the group ticket reservation. The remainder of the order total is due by no later than 30 days prior to the event. Group tickets will not be issued until full payment is received.
4. Order Charge. In addition to the applicable ticketing and building fees, an administrative charge of $10 will be added to each group ticket order.
5. Purchase of Additional Group Tickets. Additional group tickets may be purchased and added to an existing group ticket order up until 24 hours before the event, subject to availability. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice and there is no guarantee that additional group tickets will be available at the same price as the group tickets in the existing group ticket order.
6. Payment Options.
a. All major credit cards are accepted.
b. Checks are accepted for Philadelphia Flyers games and should be made payable to the Philadelphia Flyers.
c. Checks are also accepted for all other Wells Fargo Center Events and should be made payable to Spectrum Arena Limited Partnership.
d. Cash is accepted but only by appointment.
7. Change without Notice. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS All dates, times, prices AND ARTISTS, are subject to change without notice and no such change shall entitle any holder of a group ticket to a refund of the group ticket price and/or the group ticket order.
8. Additional Terms and Conditions. Use of the group tickets is solely for observance of the event. In addition to these terms and conditions, use of any group tickets and attendance at any event are also governed by (a) the terms and conditions set forth on the group ticket itself, (b) the Wells Fargo Center policies, including security, alcohol and appropriate conduct policies and (c) applicable law.