WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live Hitting Wells Fargo Center On Friday, September 24
July 9, 2021
WWE’s Friday Night Smackdown will make its highly anticipated return to Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center on Friday, September 24. Tickets to the event go on sale Friday, July 16 at 10 a.m. through WellsFargoCenterPhilly.com.
WWE fans will get the chance to see some of their favorite Smackdown Superstars live from Wells Fargo Center, with Philadelphia's event card set to include:
**Card is subject to change
See WWE's official announcement below for full details on all upcoming events:
WWE® ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL DATES ON SEPTEMBER LIVE EVENT TOURING SCHEDULE
- Saturday, September 11: Supershow – Capital One Arena in Washington DC
- Sunday, September 12: Supershow – Times Union Center in Albany, NY
- Monday, September 13: Raw® – TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Friday, September 17: SmackDown® – State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Saturday, September 18: WWE Live – North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
- Sunday, September 19: WWE Live – James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA
- Monday, September 20: Raw – PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Friday, September 24: SmackDown – Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Saturday, September 25: Supershow – Giant Center in Hershey, PA
- Sunday, September 26: Extreme Rules – Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Monday, September 27: Raw – Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH
Tickets for these live events go on-sale next Friday, July 16 at 10 a.m. local time in each market.
Additional tour stops and on-sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE's TV-PG programming can be seen in more than 900 million homes worldwide in 28 languages through world-class distribution partners including NBCUniversal, FOX Sports, BT Sport, Sony India and Rogers. The award-winning WWE Network includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library and is currently available in more than 180 countries. In the United States, NBCUniversal's streaming service, Peacock, is the exclusive home to WWE Network. The Company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Orlando, Dubai, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Munich, Riyadh, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo.